Art Director/ Photographer
Helloo!! I’m Dina Alemu. Born in D.C., raised in Ethiopia, and a Richmond, VA native, I would consider myself an aspiring art director and photographer. I definitely don’t really have much of a defined style. I dress based on what I listen to in the morning. I love to make outfits based on my favorite show or movie at the time. But if I had to narrow down my style, it would have to be the Coco Chanel of skater punk.
- Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser ($18),
- African Soap made by my aunt, and Priming Moisturizer ($22),
- Mario Badescu “Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water ($7)
- Neutrogena Exfoliator Scrub ($8.99)
- VSCO. App is free.
- Vogue UK, $3.09 (I read on my phone)
- Fader, $10
- NYX EyeBrow Pen ($5)
Benefit Mascara ($20)
- Coco Chanel Lip Gloss ($30)
Kiko Red Lipstick ($10)
I listen to pretty much everything except for country. I’m currently listening to a lot of jazz and blues. Favorite song has to be Ne Me Quitte Pas by Nina Simone.
- Vintage Green Duster coat ($5, yes 5! My proudest purchase)
- Camouflage Nike Air Max ($30)